Sexting is sending messages with a dirty tone to create a conversation about sex, and to have that lead to real sex. Sexting is something that every person in the age of 20 to 50 years of age should know of and how to use it. This article is about free sexting examples and sexting ideas.
What is so great about sexting?
No matter the mood you are in or wherever you are, you can always be busy with sexting. All it takes is a few minutes to turn the other person on with just a few words. You can do it with multiple persons at the same time and you don’t have to go naked to be erotic with the other person.
Free Sexting tips
You don’t have to be a language magician to turn the other one on. But you have to be careful with the words you choose. In a few seconds you can turn the other one on with sexting, or lose all attraction.
Sexting is about turning the other one on by teasing. In such a way that the other person can’t think of anything else but you..
Sexting: what you should do
- Make sure that there is no family around
- Double check the recipient J
- Check if your sexting partner is in to it, start nice and slow
- Start with a warming up
- Use the correct spelling
- Use different adjectives
- Don’t wait too long with your response. Keep the sexting going
- Words are better than images -> imagination
- Do you know your partner’s trigger words? Use them!
Sexting: what you should not do
- Sexting drunk is really stupid. The other one knows..
- Don’t use emoticons
- Don’t overact.
Sexting: tips about sending pictures
- Your photos can end up online
- Trust the person you are sexting, or don’t do sexting with this person
- Don’t show your face and certain body parts on one picture
- Find your partner’s fetish and name that in your sexts.
Sexting – the dangers of sexting
Always think twice before sending a nude picture of yourself to someone else. This picture can end up online and you DON’T want that! If you don’t want a particular picture to end up somewhere else (teacher, classmates, family or friends), don’t send it. Remember you cannot control where the picture travels before you hit ‘send’. When your relationship is over, the other one might still have the pictures you have sent.
NEVER forward any sexting pictures from others! It can be a serious crime.